Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start of a New Transportation Blog

Having worked as a civil engineer in the transportation field for over 30 years, I've developed a perspective on current transportation issues, locally in the Boston and New England areas, nationally and internationally. Having tested the patience of collegues and friends as I go on about this and that, I thought I'd start my own blog. This way, those interested can read on, and those not, can pass it up.


Actually, I'm planning on 2 blogs:
  1. Transportation Issues Today: news and comments on current events, etc.
  2. New Initiatives in Transportation: this will contain practical proposals for improving transportation, focusing on the more "sustainable" modes: walking, bicycling, public transit, and other rail transporation.

If anyone out there is reading these posts, please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment